Tuesday, December 4, 2007

TMI #112

We have been gone from Blogland a month now. Too much damn work!!!!!

Here's to the start of getting back on a 'blog-roll'

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner?
BABUSHKA - C) Both of us! Whether it is on or in Kahuna or myself, we can both share in the fun and pleasure!
KAHUNA – I AGREE


2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"?
BABUSHKA - Mean, thug, disrespectful. . . Everything Kahuna is not. Sometimes you do not get what you are looking for. Sometimes you are blessed enough to get even better!
KAHUNA – Humorous, Generous, Sexual(ous)…..Everything Babushka is. And I am working on my ‘Street Cred’ for thuggery and disrespect J


3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you?
BABUSHKA - Hahaha! Cook? Me? Kahuna teases me that I use a metal cake pan cover as a pan in the oven!
KAHUNA – Probably 9. I have cooked all my life and consider the kitchen my domain. I have a difficult time letting others cook if I am not.


4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner?
BABUSHKA - Love them to a point. I am not a huge fan of the all over kind. . . I have one (I am sure the picture is on here somewhere) . . Kahuna does not.
KAHUNA – This is changing – I was always a ‘hate them’ kinda guy but I love Babushka’s and have now considered getting one of my own (What is a good ‘old guy’ tattoo anyway?). Perhaps I could get me a thuggy tatt to help with my Street Cred!!!

- Note: I do adhere to the double standard philosophy. No tattoo for my daughter (Life is NOT fair – get used to it)

5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave?
BABUSHKA - I love Kahuna's stubble to a certain point. But, he always keeps it from being too much. . . He is always so beautiful with it!
KAHUNA – I keep telling Babushka to trim that beard of hers so it won’t scratch me when we kiss!!


Bonus (as in optional): What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)?

BABUSHKA:

  • My life
  • BuddyLuv's eyes, laugh and attitude.
  • Kahuna's chest.
  • Our level of communication.
  • His strength. (Basically everything about Kahuna)
  • Sexually, the intimacy involved. Our time. Our inventivmess. Watching Kahuna's face. Hearing him or I giggle like school kids after we cum.

KAHUNA:

  • Babushka (Whenever, wherever and however I am blessed to spend time with her)
  • Our kids
  • Music I enjoy
  • Exercise at the Gym

1 comment:

Johanne said...

It is always so nice to read you!