Thursday, February 4, 2010

H1N1 HNT......

........is something nobody really wants to see.

I have a butt-load of homework this week for class, so of course I come here to avoid it at least for a few more minutes. The snow continues to fall as I continue to procrastinate.

So last night I come home early from night school because my lovely Babushka is still sick. She wants to lay her head on my chest and cry. We go to bed, watch a little news while she lays against me. She starts to play with my cock, rubbing it and touching it lightly. She feels it grow and slowly slides down to give me head......

Should I stop her? I mean she has been sick for three days and still feels horrible. She knows what I am thinking. "It will help me feel better" she tells me.

So am I selfish or selfless that I let her continue?

Lucky - That's what I am :-)

No comments: