Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TMI #151

1). Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.
KAHUNA – Any evening out with Babushka.

2). Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?
KAHUNA – I would say I still lean toward submissive, in regards to always apologizing for things I do not need to be sorry for. I am working on getting more assertive and confident in my personal life.

3). What do you usually wear to bed?
KAHUNA – I excitedly wear nothing but a smile and erection if alone with Babushka. Otherwise I wear Underwear/Sweats if with the kids.

4). Have you ever seen a counselor?
KAHUNA – A number of them over the years – both individual and marital.

5). Lights on or off?
KAHUNA – I prefer the lights on. I love seeing Babushka’s face and body

Bonus (as in optional): Bonus: Have you or a partner ever faked an orgasm?
KAHUNA – Ironically, I tried once with Babushka – it was an abject failure. Men just should not try to fake it.

No comments: