Thursday, June 25, 2009

Newleywed HNT (In Spirit)

I had planned on having a post-wedding HNT for today, but alas our "honeymoon" phase took care of that.

As I arrived home from school at 10:15pm last night, Babushka was laying in bed. I ask how her night is going and she says "nice but I have been waiting for you to uncover me". I pull back the comforter to find my lovely wife on her tummy, pillows underneath her pelvis and ass pointed high in the air.

Needless to say I did not take the time to grab the camera. Instead I will go back to the last set of photos - this one is my favorite. It provides a complete picture of why I get so horny when she dries her hair.

Happy HNT everyone

7 comments:

Vixen said...

Well now THAT's a nice surprise! ;)

Lapis Ruber said...

I can quite understand why newly weds would not have time to stop nd take pictures. The one you have posted makes an excellent substitute :-) Happy HNT.

Chapter Two said...

seriously I might fall off the bed if I dried my hair that way.... but it is good for you :)

Kimberly said...

Wow, that certainly is the sexiest way I have ever seen! Hot stuff!

His_Baby_Doll said...

mmmmm, thats one way to dry your hair

Dana said...

I can't imagine your first honeymoon thought wasn't "This would make a great HNT!"

Lovely, lovey shot!

chocdrop said...

What a great shot!!!