Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TMI Tuesday #189 - Dating edition

1. What was the last movie you saw on a date?
  • KAHUNA - Babushka and I tend to watch movies as 'at home' dates - Theaters tend to be with kids. The last I recall is Vicky Christine Barcelona (and it was dreadful)

2. What was the last meal you had on a date?
  • KAHUNA - That would be Sunday Brunch at the St. Paul Hotel last weekend

3. When was the last time you made out in the car on a date? More?
  • KAHUNA - Babushka and I 'make out' per se in the car quite a bit. She did mastturbate for me in the car last weekend as well (It was a great weekend!)

4. Using a dating websites do you think you are more likely to find a "hook up" or a relationship?
  • KAHUNA - Neither

5. Do you have any special "first" date rituals? Flowers, certain restaurant, ect.
  • KAHUNA - On dates, Babushka expects (and I demand) that I will always open the car door for her. That is how we differentiate a date vs. everyday together.

BONUS QUESTION: Do you believe in sex on the first date? Can a relationship bloom if you have sex on the first date?
  • KAHUNA -Our 'official' first date was six weeks after I was separated. Truth be told we ended up having sex for the first time somewhere within that six week period. The relationship has bloomed beautifully since then.

Happy TMI Everyone!!

1 comment: