Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TMI Tuesday #192

OUR FIRST MARRIED TMI:

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?
KAHUNA: I cannot say that I would, now that I have experienced amazing love and sex

2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?
KAHUNA: Love (See what happens when you ask a newlywed)

3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?
KAHUNA: None that I should have married. One that I definitely should not have (PB)

4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
KAHUNA: With Babushka

5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all)
KAHUNA: Happiness (created by Love) - see what I did there :-)

2 comments:

My expressions LIVE said...

Great post....congrats on being a newlywed.....enjoy it!

Dana said...

You sappy little bugger you!