Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just a Letter

This is a blog of gratitude. The only time I panic is when I think too much. Yesterday, when work was slow, and many were out, I started to think. . .

What if we are wrong?

What if this doesn't work?

What if we are kidding ourselves that we can succeed?

What if I am subconsciously doing this to myself, wanting to sabotage the best thing that has ever happened to me?

Being there the last hour and 1/2 basically by myself, no calls coming in at all, really made me hyper-focus. The end of the work day came. I cried all the way to get BuddyLuv. We loaded the truck with most of the remaining boxes. He was so excited, I didn't share with him my fears. I just let him talk.

On top of that, I panic when I get to the new home and realize I don't have the slightest idea how to get from where I am to the basement where you are. . .

Then. . .

I see you. And, although I do not forget those thoughts, they pass. As I have said before, everything is just a little bit easier when you are around.

It was 1:40 a.m. when I awoke. I had another nightmare. But, the funny thing is, once I was able to wake myself up, I smiled. Why?

What if we are wrong? So what? If we are wrong, and I have faith that we are not, we will have spent the most beautiful moments together. I have no doubt that, if we are wrong, the moment will have been worth being wrong in the end.

What if this doesn't work? So what? Again, if we are, I would never give up the "right" because in the end we are "wrong".

What if we are kidding ourselves that we can succeed? So what? I refuse to allow fears of what if to run my life anymore than they have to!

What if I am subconsciously doing this to myself, wanting to sabotage the best thing that has ever happened to me? I will not do this. Instead, I will take a leap of faith and enjoy the happiness of the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Thank you, Kahuna. Thank you for being you and thank you for everything.

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'?
I choose life.

1 comment:

Big Kahuna said...

My thanks belongs to you Sweetie

Our thanks goes to God

I adore and love you
K