Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMI #173 - Kahuna

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
I cannot really think of one for a woman (Babushka) - perhaps the inside of the nose?

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Under....but it does amaze me that people actually care

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
Not that I can recall, although Babushka and I did just talk about this yesterday morning, but we are just too darn dependable.

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? Id so, at what age?
Not really - I think my dad hoped his 3-year supplies of Playboy and Gallery magazines would do the job.

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
Babushka already knows, but anal stimulation right before I cum makes me explode (not literally but you know what I mean).

Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you?
It sounds sappy, but sex to me is intimately sharing my physical and spiritual self with the woman I love.

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Great bonus!

Happy TMI!