Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oh What a Night..........

.....Not late December back in 63' but late May in 07'.

Last night Babushka and I were able to go on a date and spend the evening together. Of course being the date guru I am, my suggestion was to attend the annual state recovery roundup event.

For those not familiar, thousands of sober drunks get together for fellowship and share their stories. The main speaker was a wonderfully funny woman from Canada by way of Jamaica. It was exceptionally beautiful to spend the evening in this way with Babushka and have her be a part of my recovery.

It was a special evening followed by us falling asleep in the same bed and in each others' arms...........................Followed by a night filled with:
  • Babushka riding me Cowgirl until orgasm
  • Babushka's "Really Loud" Orgasm as a result of butter rum massage oil, her silver bullet, our vibrating butt plug and my tongue
  • Much time licking and playing with my ass
  • Much time licking and playing with Babushka's ass
  • Early morning missionary to yet another orgasm
And then today Babushka, her BuddyLuv and I were able to go Bowling together. Tomorrow night they will be coming over for steak.

I could get used to three-day weekends!!

My apologies for no HNT this last week but I found myself caught in a conundrum on Thursday afternoon due to conflicting ideas:
  • Kahuna - I had planned to take the pictures that were to be used for HNT
  • Babushka - Seductively reminding me that her pussy and ass had been without my cock for too long and they needed my attention RIGHT THEN
Give, Give, Give - That's all I do

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'

1 comment:

Moi said...

Sounds like you two are having fun. Happyhappy for you.