Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1. What was your first job?
KAHUNA
I was 16 and a busboy at a restaurant. I spent my high school years (including prom night) working. Developed many a bad habit that has contributed to the fact that:
  • I initially left college after one semester
  • I am finally finishing college 22 years later
BABUSHKA
When I was 15, I started my way too long career at Burger King. But they were good to me, always allowing me to return between other commitments!

2. When did you go to your first funeral?
KAHUNA
My Grandfather's funeral about 15 years ago

BABUSHKA
I am really not sure.

3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?
KAHUNA
Babushka - No further explanation needed
BABUSHKA
Sensual

4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?
KAHUNA
Right Handed
Left Lean
BABUSHKA
Left handed
And, I must lean left, too!

5. Males: Which way do you dress?
KAHUNA
Funny - I had never thought of this before. I now realize I do typically hang to the left. The one exception is in cold water, at which point I do not hang at all :-)
Females: Which breast is larger?
BABUSHKA
Left! Wanna see!?!

Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy?
KAHUNA
Someone who is physically attractive, emotionally secure, sexually confident and genuinely loving in their heart. See Answer #3.
BABUSHKA
Wow! My Kahuna, you are so good to me!
Sexy is whatever gives you that special feeling of a deep warmth in all varieties not always felt.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Your #3 just made me misty eyed! Happy Tuesday!

Professor Fate said...

Babushka of course I want to see. :)

I am sensing a patter for the lean.

Great Bonuses!

Happy TMI

Anonymous said...

you guys are fun! great team up! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Great answers! You guys are great. I like that y'all did this one together. Happy TMI y'all!:o)

Babushka said...

Ms. Jeanniegrri~ I know, he is such a beautiful man and so good to me!

Mr. Professor Fate~ Keep watching! I am sure KAhuna will get more pictures to post! And, it is a great thing that we just happen to lean the same way! We just fit together!

Ms. JennyR~Thank you!
Ms. Amorous Rocker~ Thank you! Happy TMI, too!