Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TMI Tuesday!!!

1. Have you ever used foods in your sexual activities (ie; whipped cream, syrup, popsicles) and how did you use them?
I have not yet but I have fantasized of using a few foodstuffs with Babushka and anticipate this will occur :-)

2. If your SO asked you to get them off using only your toes - would you do it and how?
Of course I would! I suspect the toes would need to perform some clitoral arousal.

3. Would you ever participate in an orgy? Have you?
I have not. I do not know about future participation but I could see Babushka and I in an observatory role at said event

4. What can a lover do to turn you on instantly?
Babushka's hands to my crotch at an otherwise inappropriate time is an instant tease as well as turn on - although I think I just blew my cover that I do not like her teasing me :-)

5. Describe your favorite piece of lingerie or undergarments on yourself or your mate. (PICS PLEASE!!!)
Our situation does not allow for much in this area YET. I do greatly anticipate a future time filled with much lingerie acquisition followed by disposition.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best orgasm you've ever had. ;)
This was somewhat recent - Babushka giving me head while fucking me with a vibrating butt plug. I literally could not move after I came.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Vibrating butt plug. Hmmmm. May have to try that one.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful answers! You both should try some organic honey - its delightful! Happy TMI!

Burt said...

Happy TMI. I also love the a butt plug while getting a bj. I have never had a vibrating one. Very interesting. Something new to try. Thanks

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI~