Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Inquiring Minds want to know.....

.......about Babushka's ability to lose her virginity AFTER her giving birth to BuddyLuv.

I recall wondering about that as well - Perhaps I am dating THAT MARY?!?

All kidding aside - Her depiction of said conception can be found here. The summary is as follows:
  • Well-Hung young lads failed attempts to penetrate virginal gate to heaven + Said well hung young lads premature ejaculation onto the doorstep of said gate to heaven during failed attempts of penetration = One BuddyLuv!
Not the Immaculate Conception nor a recommended model of how to not lose ones "Cherry" but my Babushka is just unique like that.

How could I not adore her?

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin':
Although "size" has never prevented my entry into my heavenly Babushka - I have never needed to leave "early" either :-)

1 comment:

Babushka said...

My Kahuna!

Thank you for getting this out there for me right away. I probably should have noted the introduction which would have explained everything. I adore you and will miss you tonight! Thank you for the jump today! I like seeing the angel in you on days when I cannot see the devil in you!

~Babushka