Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Remember when I didn't want to cum. . .

Last night was so beautiful. . .
You ravished me with kisses. . .
We missed each other so much. . .
We finally had our time. . .
Though it does not happen as often as we'd like. . .
It is a priority and will always remain that way. . .
Every inch of me was blessed by your touch. . .
by your carress. . .
I enjoyed it so much. . .
Our own little world. . .
The though of cumming was the last thing on my mind. . .
You felt so good inside me. . .
I mever wanted it to stop. . .
I wanted to close my eyes just so that I may memorize this time and space. . .
I wanted to keep my eyes open just so that I may look into your eyes and be totally open to you. . .
You are my Kahuna. . .
My dream. . .
My heart. . .
My lover. . .
and my best friend. . .
whom I adore with all of my heart!
Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'?
I thank God everyday that we have chosen to live.

1 comment:

Big Kahuna said...

I am the one who has been truly blessed by your presence. The man I am today would never have been without you.

My words will never be as beautiful as yours, but my heart is just as full when I am with you.

I adore you my dearest Babushka