Tuesday, September 4, 2007

TMI Tuesday #99

1. What did you eat for dinner yesterday?
KAHUNA – Grilled Cheese Sandwich
BABUSHKA - Honestly, almost nothing. Because of a sudden financial situation (not positive) I did not feel I could justify buying myself dinner. But, BuddyLuv was so excited to start middle school today, I took him out to our favorite spot and let him order whatever he wanted. I had more then enough of what was left.


2. How much cash is in your purse/wallet right now?KAHUNA – $26.00

BABUSHKA - $20 from Gram who watches BuddyLuv after school. She needs some of his favorite flavored water.

3. What have you done to avoid being flirted with by someone you didn't like?

KAHUNA – Babushka can attest to this…..I think of my lovely Babushka and how grateful I am that she is in my life (and not the person flirting)
BABUSHKA - Kahuna, you are too cute! See, everyone, since it became public knowledge that Kahuna left the ex, he has had MANY women at work come onto him. . . They just ignored the fact that he was already involved, even though the new came out at the same time. . . What did I do to avoid being flirted with? I can be a wimp. . . I would rather avoid a situation altogether than find a way to avoid the flirting alone.


4. Do you believe the theory "Once a cheater always a cheater"?

KAHUNA – Having been a cheater in the past I do not believe that theory. What I do believe is if you do not address the reason why you/your SO cheated before that they will eventually cheat again.
BABUSHKA - I agree totally with Kahuna.


5. Describe your sex life in two words.

KAHUNA – Phenomenally Fulfilling
BABUSHKA - Perfect 4 us (4 being a number, not a word)


Bonus (as in optional): Would you/have you ever paid money for sex?
KAHUNA – I never have and don’t think I would pay for an “individual acts of sex”. On the other hand, I am continuing to pay significant sums of money for a marriage that included sporadic and bad sex……..Perhaps I should have done the former

BABUSHKA - I think we did this one before. . . I have paid dearly. . . Just not in the tradition way most think of paying for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great answers yall!
Happy TMI. :]