- a). Families add unnecessary stress on each other during these times
- b). Whatever I did or spent was not enough to make up for the past.
For me, the time with Babushka's family was very much what a holiday celebration should be - focused on being together, not how the menu measures up to last year or attempting to impress family members. It makes me look forward to Christmas Eve with Dude and Punkin as well as Christmas Day with Babushka, BuddyLuv and her entire family. Looking forward to Christmas is something new for me.
On another note, life has just continued to be crazy busy for both Babushka and I but it has been rewarding. We are beginning to integrate and blend our kids. Success has been mixed but Babushka an I are doing a great job in communication our differences with each other. I am very proud of us. e try to keep connected with blog land but it gets bumped on the priority list. We read when we can, may not comment as much as we wish but you are always in our thoughts:
- Shibari - Our Thoughts and Prayers continue to be with you dearest - things happen for a reason that we may not understand until much later
- AR - Not happy with your Stars continuing to beat our Wild
- Biscuit - Respect your decision to take a break from HNT but will miss the artistic and beautifully sensual presentations
- Cate - Reminding us all that others see the beauty in us that we do not always see
- Dana - Read your 11/23 Sunday Secret and could not think of what to say to dispel your 'Big' thought. Cate did a much better job than I could have.
GET BUSY LIVIN' OR GET BUSY DYIN'