Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick and tired of being,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

.............sick and tired.

Came home from statistics class feeling sick - I thought it was just the class itself but it ended up that I have gotten the 'crud' and it will it go away. Being the man (big ass baby) that I am (every man is) of course I won't do what Babushka asks of me, which is to just go to the doctor. I would rather make everyone else's life miserable - what is it with guys. The whole world should end because we are sick (and by the way it should).

God probably created Adam and said to himself "If I just leave him nothing will get done and he will keep bugging me!" Like I want to spend 2,000 years listening to this guy whine cause he doesn't feel good and therefore can't move 2 feet to get the remote". Just another example of why God made sure the really tough stuff were the responsibility of women :-)

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'
"Babushka............I am thirsty and don't feel good" (insert whiny tone here)

No comments: