Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TMI Tuesday #171 - Movie Edition

1. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
KAHUNA - I am so bad at remembering stuff but I know it was with Babushka (sorry sweetie)

2. What is your favorite movie theater snack?
KAHUNA - Fresh Popcorn with extra butter and salt (including the middle!)

3. Have you ever snuck in 'outside' food into a theater?
KAHUNA - Nothing major, just a little candy here and there

4. Have you ever made out in a theater?
KAHUNA - With my Babushka, although I am nit sure it would constitute "Making Out"

5. What is the 'farthest' you have gone in a theater?
KAHUNA - Not far enough, although I am sure it is on the "Bucket List" for Babushka and I to pursue.

Bonus (as in optional): What is one of your favorite movie sex scene?
KAHUNA - The movie "Jade" - Although I am not a huge fan of David Caruso I still remember his forceful backdoor scene with Linda Fiorintino to this day

No comments: