Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI #170

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
KAHUNA - Should have held out for cash the first time.

2. What is your type?
KAHUNA - Brunette with a beautiful smile, voluptuous body, kind and gentle heart........or I could just say Babushka and move along.

3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
KAHUNA - Babushka and I will need to play a sex game some time.

4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
KAHUNA - That would have to be way back in my Haight-Ashbury days (OK I am not quite that old). Actually I was never the type of 'player' where I would not have known the person's full name. There was once where I picked up a lead singer of a band and she took me to her place, but she was so boring and lousy in bed I left before having an orgasm.

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
KAHUNA - I loved Dana's answer to this (Does the partner have to be awake?) Yes I have and would love to see my partner cum while I watch.....Babushka?!??!

Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
KAHUNA - Depends on a person's definition of 'peak' - spoken like a guy who may be past his, huh :-)
Physically it seems pretty well documented that for guys it is 18-25 and gals 30-37 or in those general age brackets. Emotionally it is much different though and depends on a frame of mind and how you feel toward your partner(s), not an age.

1 comment:

Vixen said...

I loved how you answered your bonus :)