Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another TMI Tuesday

  1. Leather, lace or silk?

Kahuna – Silk, because it keeps me cool

  1. Do you subscribe (or regularly buy) to any "dirty" magazines? Which ones?

Kahuna – No I do not. The internet replaces any need for magazines.

  1. Have you ever had sex in water (tub/pool/lake/ocean)?

Kahuna – Does the beach of an ocean count??

  1. The three words that best describe you in bed are ____, ____, and ____. Three words that best describe your most recent partner in bed are ____, ____, and ____

Kahuna – (Myself = Diligent, Confident, Satisfied)

(Babushka = Soft, Sexy, Vocal)

  1. Did you lose your virginity as an impetuous youth, "to prove that you loved" him/her, because of a romantic gesture, a newly wed or other (please describe because I can't think of what an "other" might be)?
    Kahuna – Other: I was met a gal at the mall with a friend who told me this gal liked me and would. He also reminded me of the embarrassment I should feel at 17/18 for still being a virgin. It was awkward and disappointing.


Bonus (as in optional): Name three words that:
a) get you excited
b) make you squirm
c) make you laugh

Kahuna – I Adore You………….

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Great answers!! I think a lot of us lost our virginity in such a lackluster manner. Sad. But we've spent the rest of our lives making up for it!! Happy TMI!

Nice & Naughty said...

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Great answers, like always sir. :) Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Bunny... some of us had it quite blah.... but what came after was just WOW!!!
HTMI!