Tuesday, July 31, 2007

TMI Tuesday - 07/31/07

1. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
KAHUNA – Over

2. Toilet when you are done: everything up, seat down but lid up, everything down?
KAHUNA – Typically Everything Down

3. When was the last time you kissed someone not your significant other? [I am talking about a kiss with some gusto not just a little hello or goodbye peck]
KAHUNA – 7 ½ Years Ago

4. Would you rather have your significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
KAHUNA – Sex

5. If you had $1,000,000 to give away, how would you divide it up? Who and how much?
KAHUNA – Parents, Babushka, Children


Bonus (as in optional): Tell us something that very few people know about you.
KAHUNA – I had a brother who died 2 years before I was born

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Great answers ~ TP over the top is winning by a landslide today! Totally with you on #4. Bonus answer: that must have been very hard on your poor parents! Kudos to them for not giving up on parenting and for having you after that kind of heartache!

Moi said...

I so don't get the relevence of the toilet paper thing..and I know it's a bone of contention for many a couple. I didn't even hear about it until I was over 40 and divorced (over other issues than TP). Naive, I guess.

So sorry to hear about the brother. Must have been awful for your parents. Nightmare.

Anonymous said...

Nice answers! Sad bonus though. When I was born, I was supposed to have a twin brother with me. He died at birth though.

Happy TMI.

Enyo said...

Nice answers :)

Do you ever wish you'd known your brother or do you not really think about it that often? I have a close friend that had something similar happen and he has a very hard time visiting the grave site of the brother he never met.

Have a good week!

Big Kahuna said...

Bunny - My parents only wished they had given up parenting AFTER they had me :-)

Gillette - For couples that this is a point of contention-I feel sorry for.

AR - It is sad, but I think easier than after you know the sibling

Enyo - My mother would not bring me to the site until I was in my 30's. It was tough