Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Turn

1. What are your 7 favorite tactile things that turn you on? Sex (like oral, or penetrative) cannot be an answer. (Examples: silk, light tickling, etc).
1) The flex of his arm as we walk
2) Soft fingers caressing me anywhere
3) Kisses on my temple/forehead/neck
4) The sight of him dressed up for work
5) The smell of his cologne on my clothes
6) The smell of his cock left on my hands
7) The massages

2. What are your non-genital errogenous zones and what do you like done to them?
1) My neck for nibbling
2) My fingers/toes for sucking
3) My butt cheeks for caressing
4) My lips for all of the above
5) The small of my back for all of the above

3. What sounds get you sexually charged?
1) His laughter
2) The sound of a moan
3) The sound of a gentle kiss
4) His heart beating out of his chest where my head lays
5) The sounds of two or more women enjoying their sexual adventures

4. After losing your virginity, what is the longest you’ve gone without penetrative sex?
2+ years

5. What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it?
Hmmmm. . . The only one I can think of is doggy style because I have bad knees and a tummy.

Bonus (as in optional): If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people - any 5, currently living or deceased - which 5 would it be?
1) Kahuna
2) Angelina Jolie
3) Shabari because of those pictures
4) Gillette because of her sensuality and knowledge
5) Dierks Bentley

No comments: