Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hi all! It has taken me an hour just to get to this point where I can type, so it will not be pretty tonight! Sorry!


TMI #104:

1. Wash up, cuddle or fall asleep?
KAHUNA – Absolutely, Positively, Without Question cuddle with Babushka (and wait for round 2)
BABUSHKA - Cuddle up! Oh, I could use that right now!

2. Have you ever fake orgasms?
KAHUNA – Yes I have, even though many people think men are not able or capable to. Perhaps there are different reasons, though. Seems women typically fake in order to make their partner feel better about themselves. In my case it was simply to get the experience over with. I thank the good lord every day that is never an issue with my Babushka!
BABUSHKA - Every time I had vaginal intercourse before Kahuna and about 50% of the time when it was any other play before Kahuna!

3. In any 24 hour period, what is the most number of times you have ever had sex?
KAHUNA – I believe if I recall correctly the answer is 4 times in a previous life (Sorry Babushka – we can work on that!)
BABUSHKA - 8. But, I seam to recall a time when the kids were gone and Kahuna and I tied that 4. . . Or, maybe that did not count because it was continuous with a bit of sleep inbetween. . .

4. Have you ever had sex or give/received oral sex while you were driving a car?
KAHUNA – Yes, although for me I am less interested as I get older. I am a bad enough driver as it is and these days I would rather pull over and molest Babushka anyway!
BABUSHKA - Given, yep! Received, that would be difficult!

5. What do you think the average number of sexual partners your sex has in their lifetime (so for me a male)? Do you think most people lie when asked?
KAHUNA – First, as a guy I would say it is a virtual certainty that guy lie! (bragging is not nearly as enjoyable if confined to the truth). I would have no clue what average is but I would guess somewhere between 5 and 10 female partners. Based on my gay friends I think the number is double for same-sex male partners
BABUSHKA - I think for women the average is about 8-12. That may sound like a lot, but the average of us have been single for a LONG TIME!

Bonus (as in optional): Can men and women be "just friends?" (Explain)
KAHUNA – Certainly men and women can be ‘just friends’, if neither person has any attraction to the other. If there is underlying sexual tension for one but not the other than it is still possibly but uncomfortable. If both have an underlying attraction to the other then that is a different story.
BABUSHKA - That is SO true! I second that!

No comments: