Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TMI #122 - Together Again

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested in can make?
KAHUNA – The first thought that comes to mind is the sight of Babushka this morning – In only her thong, on her hands and knees on the sofa with he ‘I bet you would like some of this’ look. I did!
BABUSHKA - The sexiest gesture my Kahuna can do is take me into his arms and kiss my forehead. I don't know what it is about that gesture, but it just gets me.


2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
KAHUNA – 1). I will forget your name when we first meet 2). I will likely forget your name the second time we meet. 3). I will still adore my Babushka
BABUSHKA - 1) I will forget your name when we first meet. 2) I will cry during a romantic movie. 3) I will still adore my Kahuna.


3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?
KAHUNA – I think this is more of a gal question, as I have read about various orgasm types for women (vaginal, anal, multiple, ejaculatory, etc)……Guys seem to have but one, although the intensity does vary based on what is being stimulated and how it is being stimulated.
BABUSHKA - I guess I have a lot to learn. . . I have experienced the vaginal (yeah for Kahuna and I), anal, multiple, external (not sure of the word, the kind that come from when Kahuna worships me orally). What else is there? Share your stories!

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
KAHUNA – “Beside” assumes that I have physical and/or material assets. I would say sense of humor.
BABUSHKA - My smile, My attitude, My heart, My faith, My inner peace (usually)


5. What do you want . . . .now?
KAHUNA – Babushka……………………………..Nekkid.
BABUSHKA - to be in Kahuna's arms. And, tied for that, Kahuna's inner strength to break the bonds of those who still cause him pain.


Bonus (as in optional): Describe a sexy mind.
KAHUNA – A thought process that embraces sensuality and sexuality, is open to honest and intimate discussion and does not judge the wants and desires of another person (within some reason of course – kids and animals are off limits).
BABUSHKA - I cannot express this more eloquently than Kahuna has.

No comments: