Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TMI #122

1. What's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested in can make?
KAHUNA
– The first thought that comes to mind is the sight of Babushka this morning – In only her thong, on her hands and knees on the sofa with he ‘I bet you would like some of this’ look. I did J

2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
KAHUNA – 1). I will forget your name when we first meet 2). I will likely forget your name the second time we meet. 3). I will still adore my Babushka

3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?
KAHUNA I think this is more of a gal question, as I have read about various orgasm types for women (vaginal, anal, multiple, ejaculatory, etc)……Guys seem to have but one, although the intensity does vary based on what is being stimulated and how it is being stimulated.

4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
KAHUNA Beside” assumes that I have physical and/or material assets. I would say sense of humor.

5. What do you want . . . .now?
KAHUNA Babushka……………………………..Nekkid.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe a sexy mind.
KAHUNA A thought process that embraces sensuality and sexuality, is open to honest and intimate discussion and does not judge the wants and desires of another person (within some reason of course – kids and animals are off limits).

1 comment:

Bunny said...

kids and animals are DEFINITELY off-limits!

Happy TMI!