Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TMI - Better late than never 2

1. Which one turns you on more Ink or piercing? Why?
BABUSHKA - Ink! On both men and women! Though, I am not a fan of too much, a little on the right body can be very sexy.
KAHUNA - I did not become a real fan of either until Babushka - I love her tattoo. Although I am a little worried about her liking ink on men. I do not have any and she says she does not want me to get any...............she must save this turn-on for her other boyfriend!

2. What ink do you have? If none, what would you get and and where?
BABUSHKA - My lower back (look through old pics and there it is!) I would like to get it expanded some day. I just cannot justify spending the money right now.
KAHUNA - I do not have any and probably to old and conservative to get any now......I wonder if G.W. Bush has one :-)

3. What piercing do you have? If none, what would you get and and where?
BABUSHKA - Navel, 5 in ears.
KAHUNA - Had one in left ear for the seven years I lived in Maui - None now

4. Any other adornments you like to do for your lover or have then do for you?
BABUSHKA - I am not really sure what this is asking. . .
KAHUNA - Perhaps Babushka can get a labia piercing (just kidding sweetie)

5. Of all of the above is there anything that is an immediate Turn-Off?
BABUSHKA - Nose bull ring, nipple rings and expanded ring piercings are really not something I go for.
KAHUNA - Agree with Babushka above

Bonus (as in optional): If money/work place rules/your life/whatever what ALL would you do to your body in the name of sexual or just general adornment?
BABUSHKA - I would expand my tattoo and get my nose pierced (an itty bitty stone on one side)
KAHUNA - As long as Babushka does both above and she is happy with them, that is all I need.........Perhaps I will get me a Prince Albert someday (NOT)

2 comments:

Johanne said...

Great answers from both of you!
Happy TMI!

Vixen said...

You are NEVER too old for ink! Pffbbtt!

Great answers. :)