Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI

Hello! I am back again today for TMI. . . But don't forget to read my other entry, k?

1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
B ABUSHKA - Beautiful! Both! I love Kahuna's stubble and love Kahuna's smooth skin! How often do I shave? Not enough. I feel really bad for Kahuna because it should be but is not a priority for me. Luckily, I have very fine, thin hairs on my legs.

2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
BABUSHKA - Ohh La La!

3. Did you ever own a fake ID?
BABUSHKA - Nope.

4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?
BABUSHKA - Nope.

5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
BABUSHKA - :-( Noop!

Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend?Happy TMI everyone!
See here.

No comments: