Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TMI Tuesday #120

1. Would you stay in a relationship with a physically unfaithful partner?
KAHUNA
– Yes. Having been on the other side of that ‘fence’ in my previous relationship I am aware of the fact that most people do not simply wake up one morning and decide to have sex with someone. There is a pattern of unhappiness and neglect that has occurred. I would want to understand what I have done to neglect Babushka in such a way that she would pursue this option.

2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner?
KAHUNA – Yes, although if this was a continual, ongoing pattern of behavior I would not continue in the relationship.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)?
KAHUNA – Perhaps a 3 or a 4

4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your toes curl up, or down?
KAHUNA – Down (How do toes curl up?)

5.
Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours.
KAHUNA – In general I would say clutter – Specifically I would say a messy kitchen

Bonus (as in optional): Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?
KAHUNA – I am not a celebrity-type person. If I do not find someone sexually attractive there is no chance I would ever have sex with them.

5 comments:

Bunny said...

You hate clutter, Kahuna? DO NOT come to my house! Unless you want to straighten it for me . . .

Happy TMI!

Big Kahuna said...

Glad to do it Bunny. I do not complain about it, as I realize it is My Peeve - not someone else's. Babushka can attest that I come over to her place and will end up accidentally cleaning the kitchen. So far she does not seem to mind :-)

Vixen said...

YES!!!! CLUTTER!!!!

*ugh*

happTMI!!!

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Oh CLUTTER! And I think toes don't curl up...they spread up or something...LOL Happy TT!

Big Kahuna said...

Terrific TMI to you as well Vixen

Mariposa - Perhaps you are correct in toes spreading out. Happy TT to you