Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TMI

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)
BABUSHKA - I was the invisible dork that tried so hard to fit in, but no one really saw.

2. What were you really?
BABUSHKA - Thats what I was.

3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be?
BABUSHKA - Nothing. I wouldn't want to change a thing. If I did tell myself something, it would alter the future, even if I did not mean it to.

4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be?
BABUSHKA - If I could erase one moment from my school days that WOULD NOT alter my future, I would erase the moment I was told how these two boys were going to rape me.

5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did?
BABUSHKA - Again, if it WOULD NOT alter my future, I wished I would have dated my one true crush I had from 7-12th grade!

Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit.
BABUSHKA - Nope, didn't go. . .

1 comment: