Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TMI Tuesday #156 - Foresight

What do you do that sends a clear signal to your partner that you're interested in an intimate evening?
KAHUNA – Babushka and I have a running jock right now where we will call the other on the phone and ask if we can have sex, followed by a plea that we need to have sex tonight. It is very cute

How important is foreplay to an exciting evening?
KAHUNA – I read a book a long time ago called “sex begins in the kitchen”. I believe foreplay is an all-day event. I am always cuddling and kissing and caressing Babushka. By the time we get to an opportunity to have sex we are both already worked up.

What is the first thing you do during foreplay or what is the first thing you like done to you?
KAHUNA – Answer #2 aside, I am big on kissing and rubbing the whole body – giving and receiving

Are you a one and done kind of partner (20 minutes or so) or do you like intimacy sessions longer than 60 minutes?
KAHUNA – Both are great and serve their purpose, although I typically take a longer time to cum than most so we tend to lean toward the longer sessions.

BONUS: If you are interested in sex with a same-sex partner, what would be the first thing you'd like to touch on that other person, and why? (For those already in same sex relationships...what was the first thing you touched, or if you were interested in a relationship with the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you touched?)
KAHUNA – I wish I had a reply here but cannot lie. I see nothing wrong with two men having sex together it is just not an interest to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers! I dig your honesty with the bonus too. :) Happy TMI!

Dana said...

Those of us with a little more life experience (i.e. we are OLD) can appreciate that things just take a bit longer ...

Anonymous said...

We share the same thoughts on foreplay! Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! I love the brutal honesty of your answers...especially the bonus one!

Happy TMI!

-rage

Vixen said...

GREAT answer to #1- I feel the same way. :)

happyTMI!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Longer sessions are nice when time permits. But such is not always possible. :)