Saturday, October 11, 2008

It is not very often that I am at a loss of what to do on a Saturday afternoon
  • Dude is at debate and I am unsure when he will return.
  • Punkin is not feeling well so she does not want to go anywhere.
  • Babushka is working her 2nd job - too much work for not enough money
  • BuddyLuv is alone and likely on his third hour of COD4
  • My school homework is on my work computer
I am not doing anything of any real value, while Babushka continues to work every day with no days off. I do not feel right about this. If babushka is doing work I should be either working or schooling. It may not be "my fault" but it still seems that somehow I am letting her down by not doing either.

I was gonna post something fun and naughty, but I realize that Babushka is my inspiration for fun and naughtiness in my life. Instead I am gonna read my new book.

I was reading the blog of AR earlier today and she mentioned that she had not seen her BF since July. It made me realize I never want to go that long without my Babushka. Days apart are bad enough.

Lots going on in our lives right now, but days like this are a great reminder that I want Babushka and BuddyLuv in my life.....................full time

1 comment:

Babushka said...

My love of my life~

Oh, sweetie, I miss you every moment we are apart! I know what we are doing is a little scary. And, it is really big. But, I love you with all of my heart. BuddyLuv loves you with all of his heart.

I know this is all a little scary. But, I think that is a good thing. If we were not a little scared, I don't think we would be seeing the whole picture. If we would not be a little scared, we would be wearing rose colored glasses.

But, it will all work out the way it is meant to be. We just have to keep the faith and the hope.

I adore you. I love you. I miss you!

~Babushka