Thursday, April 5, 2007

Celebrity HNT

It is great to have my Babushka back in town and back in my arms. It has been a week of ups and downs on a number of fronts.....Regrettably not as much up and down on Babushka's front as I would prefer but that is another matter altogether.

These ups and downs have been personal, professional and emotional. It is exactly this type of week that emphasizes for me what is important. Times of challenge and uncertainty show our true character, that is what I have heard. Not sure I believe all of that, but I do feel that our response to pressure is a good barometer of our internal confidence and well-being.

My response to the week has been to reach out to others, to trust them with my pain and my confusion. To face rather than medicate. I recall the past I left and why I left it. I medicated less to mask the confusion but to forget the hopelessness of knowing it did not matter. Without the hope of pleasure or happiness, the rest seems irrelevant On the other hand, with hope there is nothing to truly fear, nothing to medicate from. Suit up and show up.

What does this have to do with Half Nekkid Thursday? Nothing other than my Babushka. I am out of photos for her so instead I present her lookalike - Jewel De'Nyle.

















Not only do they share good looks but an affinity for all things sexual. Take today -at the end of a stressful day, my Babushka finds relief in exercising her hands....around my cock. Beats a stress ball any day!!

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'

Funny how relieving her stress also relieves mine!!!

1 comment:

Babushka said...

Kahuna~

I am so proud of you! This has been quite the week for us. But, we made it! We always will. Everything has no choice but to work out the way it is meant to be! Side by side by side, we will take baby steps and carry each other when needed.

Jewel is so beautiful, sexy and mesmerizing! I am beyond flattered that you see a resemblance!

Don't go kissing any other women at the bus stop. . . Unless it is Jewel. That I would understand!

I adore you!
Babushka