Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Its' Hump Day............

............and I could not be happier!

I have become one spoiled Kahuna indeed. Hump day has become "were gonna hump" day for Babushka and I. It just so happens that schedules allow for about a one hour period of 'Nekkid' time. Nekkid time leads to one happy Kahuna.......and Babushka seems to enjoy herself as well!

With this said, it is odd to blog of 'Nekkid' time following Babushka's most beauteous entry on Saturday. I had to take a few days to change topics. I was hoping she could introduce me to this wonderful man she was describing. I knew it wasn't me when I read that he "never has a negative word or utters a swear word".

Her eloquence is humbling and reminds me of her inner beauty. My Babushka is simply the most beautiful, loving, positive and inspiring woman I have ever known. She sees the best in people and in challenging situations - Her glass is always half full. She makes me strive to be a better person tomorrow than I am today - to become the man she describes and the man she deserves.

And to think: my plan on Sunday was to blog about our Friday night sleepover filled with hours of sweaty sexual interludes, multiple orgasms and a vibrating butt plug

Oh well, there is always tomorrow...........and with any luck an opportunity to discuss another Hump-Day fuck-a-thon (who says I don't swear)


Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'
Make the most of yours

No comments: