Monday, June 23, 2008

Night number one

Hi!

So, life is so wonderful and beautiful, if it weren't for that one little thing. . . sleep. Friday night I was bound and determined that I was going to fall to sleep on my own. I was up until 2am. I know I drifted a bit. But, I never really went to sleep. Finally, I went and took 2 (regular dose) of the allergy pills that make you drowsey.

Saturday night I was exhausted. I gave in early and took two.

Sunday night Kahuna was here. While I was on the phone, Kahuna gave my wet pussy a massage. I hung up and came. I was literally sitting on the edge of the bed by the time I was squirling away from Kahuna who wanted to keep going. As I described a kiss and what can become of it, we made beautiful, intimate love. I went down and brought Kahuna to orgasm. I know I drifted again, but did not go to sleep. About 1am, Kahuna and I talked about it. I DID NOT take the allergy pills. It took a while longer. But, I did fall to sleep.

Tonight Kahuna has the chance to be here again. So, I will try for night number two!

No comments: