Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Booty Call?!?

So earlier today my Babushka brought up the topic of a Booty Call, specifically about my coming over to her house today for the sole purpose of one. Even though we were simply kidding around, I found myself feeling very defensive.

I have always been deliberate in NOT thinking of our alone time as primarily sexual. A thought process brought about by those old tapes of repression and shame. I still find that I can feel conflicted about having sexual thoughts and desires. There is still that old part of me that has been made to feel that wanting sex is unhealthy - an addictive behavior.

I find myself feeling tentative at times with my lovely Babushka. There are occasions where I am not as forward as I would like to be. I want to ensure she knows that I think of her as more that a "Booty Call" - so much more. Babushka must have a sixth sense, an ability to understand my conflict inside.

Babushka took charge today knowing what she wanted and ensuring she got it - not allowing me to touch her. She was intent on touching me and touch me she did. She would accept nothing less than my orgasm and that is exactly what she got.

Afterward, as the clock was rolling to the top of the hour my Babushka turned, looked at me and stated "You know what I was thinking"?

"That we need to get ready to go?" was my natural response.

"No - That I want you to make me cum - right now"

As her legs clenched against my head in orgasmic spasms I could not help but think to myself......... Babushka was not so much the mind reader but instead had been planning her own "Booty Call". Am I one lucky guy or what!!!!

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'
A little afternoon delight never hurt anyone :-)

No comments: