Sunday, March 25, 2007

End of Another Week

Not a whole lot on this spring Sunday to report.
  • Road to the Final Four.........
  • Fantasy Baseball Draft.......
  • Leisurely Blog Reading.......
  • Getting Really Horny thinking about Babushka.....

So the last item is not unique to Sunday-pretty much applies to every day! The blog that I have been reading today is Dirty and Thirty.

They are a happily married couple in France who over the last year or so have extended out into the blogsphere. I enjoy reading of their sexual exploits because there is a sense of respect and admiration toward each other as they share the joy of their big ol' Doc Johnson. If you take a look at June 2006 you will see it next to a pop can - Wow! In the subsequent months they provide pictures of Thirty in the midst of using that bad boy. I will hafta look into getting one of those for Babushka.

Now that I am thoroughly distracted..........I enjoy the closeness and intimacy that they share in their sexual journey. I look forward to a similar journey with my lovely Babushka.

Good thing I am seeing my Babushka tonight. I have a feeling that making her cum will be at the top of my "to-do" list - my "to-do-to-her" list.

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.........Livin' gets no better than a Nekkid Babushka!!

No comments: