Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am not scared

Tomorrow is the next court date for Kahuna. I am not scared. This morning, I woke in his arms. This weekend I will wake in his arms. Next week I will wake in his arms. I plan to wake in his arms forever. Yes, I have my opinions about what I believe is a fair and just outcome. But, I cannot control that. It will be what it will be and will we get through it because we are who we are. Nothing the judge says will take that away from us. Everything we have is ours and worth more than all the material treasures in the world.

Sleep in peace tonight.
I adore you, my Kahuna!
I love you, my Kahuna!

3 comments:

Shibari said...

i am praying and praying....

Big Kahuna said...

Thanks Shibari - We truly appreciate your prayers.

Johanne said...

Nice thoughts!!!