Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TMI #130

1). Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at?
Kahuna – Neither or both, depending on how you want to look at it. Having cheated on my ex, I can attest that the problems in the relationship were present and were not addressed long before the actual cheating occurred.

If Babushka cheated on me, I would be angrier with myself than anyone else, knowing I had discounted her or ignored her to the point that she needed to go elsewhere for companionship, love and sex.

2). Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them?
Kahuna – I don’t know that there is – I suppose I would know if it happened.

3). What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest?
Kahuna – On my Babushka, it is her smile.

4). Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body?
Kahuna – No – there is no such thing as a perfect body, as everyone views attractive differently.

5). Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Kahuna – Yes, It was over 20 years ago during a very drunken state where someone who was supposed to be my friend took advantage of the situation (It can happen to guys too).

Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met.
Kahuna – I have never been a one-night stand kind of person. If I had to it sure as hell would not be with my ex, so it would have to be random.

4 comments:

- said...

awwwwwwww.... luv your #3 about her. & i like your #4 answer. so true. happy tmi ; )

Dana said...

I didn't do TMI Tuesday today because the questions (specifically #1) were just a little too close to home for me. Funny though - your answer to number one should be (IMHO) every one's answer!

Vixen said...

Awww....love your honesty in your answers.

happyTMI!

Big Kahuna said...

I Smile to Much - Nice to meet you and thank you for your kind words and visit. Her smile is radiant!!

Hey Dana - I think it takes being in that situation to really be able to own responsibility rather than assign blame.

Vixen - Always great to see you. Say howdy to your partner in crime.

Happy TMI all!!