Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TMI #130

1). Your boyfriend/girlfriend cheats on you with your best friend, who are you (more) mad at?
Kahuna – Neither or both, depending on how you want to look at it. Having cheated on my ex, I can attest that the problems in the relationship were present and were not addressed long before the actual cheating occurred. If Babushka cheated on me, I would be angrier with myself than anyone else, knowing I had discounted her or ignored her to the point that she needed to go elsewhere for companionship, love and sex.
Babushka - Well, Honestly, I am not sure what my reaction would be. In the past (I think I have touched on this before) I never had anything I cared about enough to do anything more than say goodbye.



2). Is there something someone could say to you that would cross a boundary of not being able to take back or forgive them?
Kahuna – I don’t know that there is – I suppose I would know if it happened.
Babushka - I think there are a few things that could be said that would cross a boundry of not being able to take them back. . . i.e. threats of violence can never be taken back. I think there are circumstances where couple could move past them. But, it would only be in special cases. Other than those cases, I have every faith that Kahuna and I could get through anything.



3). What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest?
Kahuna – On my Babushka, it is her smile.
Babushka - On Kahuna, his chest! And, Eyes! And Smile!

4). Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body?
Kahuna – No – there is no such thing as a perfect body, as everyone views attractive differently.
Babushka - I would LOVE to have the $$ to have plastic surgery. I would not go crazy. But, whynot?


5). Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Kahuna – Yes, It was over 20 years ago during a very drunken state where someone who was supposed to be my friend took advantage of the situation (It can happen to guys too).
Babushka - Yes, a few times.



Bonus (as in optional): If you were going to have a one night stand, who would you rather it be with- an ex or someone totally random you just met.
Kahuna – I have never been a one-night stand kind of person. If I had to it sure as hell would not be with my ex, so it would have to be random
Babushka - I would c) go without.

No comments: