Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TMI #131

1). Did you have to pay or did you get money back?
Kahuna – My Ex (provided she will ever cooperate) - who is affectionately referred to as The Princess Bitch by my lovely Babushka - got the tax return

2). What was your biggest financial mistake?
Kahuna – Foolishly spending money on an attorney working toward an ‘amicable’ divorce.

3). Are you a screamer?
Kahuna – Funny, I was just thinking about this last night (because Babushka is a screamer). I would like to get more comfortable in expressing myself in a louder fashion.

4). What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch?
Kahuna – I love it when Babushka gently rubs my back and legs. I love to caress and kiss the nape of her neck.

5). What catch phrase best describes your life?
Kahuna – Get busy living or get busy dying (Shawshank Redemption)

Bonus (as in optional): What was the last thing you took without permission? What was the last thing taken from you without your permission?

Kahuna – I took my stereo speakers from the Basement and my drill from the garage of the house I still pay for but do not live in (no resentment there) this past weekend. Last thing taken from me without my permission was my pride and dignity (although I allowed the Ex to take that from me by not standing up for myself years ago)

5 comments:

Dana said...

Last thing taken from me without my permission was my pride and dignity

I came so close to answering that question in the very same way, but like you, I had to take some responsibility for "giving" that away (or at least trusting someone who isn't trustworthy with it)!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I really do like the Shawshank Redemption quote--and I love the idea of the duo TMI :)

Happy TMI Tuesday.

Madame X said...

What a great quote! I guess I was fortunate that when my ex and I filed last year while separated we got to file separately and I got to keep my return. Amicable divorces - are there such a thing? haha I promise... it will get better. I know I keep saying that but it's true.

Oh, btw, thanks for the shout on your sidebar! I've got to get busy and get many bloggers added to mine!

Happy Tuesday!!

Big Kahuna said...

Hi Dana - Yes, it took me a while to own the fact that I was responsible for allowing other to treat me poorly and quit feeling like a victim.

Ms. Inconspicuous - Babushka and I love doing it together, just wish our timing was able to be closer

Madame X - Thanks for the support. It can get frustrating but I know it cannot be delayed forever (right?)

Happy TMI all!!

Vixen said...

Loved your #5. And your bonus, your honesty is awesome. It happens....btdt. *hugs*

happyTMI!