Sunday, April 20, 2008

The littlest things can mean the most

I just spent a wonderful evening with Babushka!!

No, not that, although there was plenty of that Friday night and again this morning - my ass is still tender, but then again one should always be willing to give and receive :-)

No, tonight my lovely Babushka and her BuddyLuv came over to my new basement for dinner and a movie. After always having me over at their place, it was a joy to return the favor. Even though it is a basement it is a well appointed 2 bedroom, one bath basement of a lovely house.

I made steak and baked potatoes, then later we visited Cold Stone. We came back and watched Oceans 13 on my new LCD TV (OK, BuddyLuv and I watched, Babushka snored on my lap).

I just put them both to bed and got them all tucked in for a nights sleep. It was an absolutely wonderful evening. I am blessed indeed.

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'
Life is Good

1 comment:

Babushka said...

Oh, my Kahuna!

This is beautiful! How much you love and take care of us will never cease to amaze me!