Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A step forward. . .

For those of you following Kahuna's struggle for as much freedom as is possible when divorcing, today is the next step forward. We do not know how big of a step it will be. We have no false hopes that there will even be a decision about the house motion being brought forward. But, Kahuna is continually moving forward.

I do have fears about today. . . PB's attorney, if I remember right, had to cancel the appointment scheduled with Kahuna's attorney and the financial planner. Convenient for PB.

But, my dearest, most amazing Kahuna. . . I will be there with you today. I will be with you always. I adore you with all of my heart. I pray you have as much dignity and grace as the situation warrants.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Many of us will be there for you Kahuna! I do hope there is some resolution today.

Big Kahuna said...

Babushka - You are always with me

Dana - Thanks for the support - I do not believe that there will be a resolution today but I accept that what will happen is what is supposed to happen......well, I think I accept that?!?

:-)