Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TMI #133

Early bird or night owl?
Kahuna – Absolutely an Early Bird. I get up between 4:00am and 5:30am
Babushka - Absolutely an early bird! I love waking to Kahuna! Grant it, I usually end up falling to sleep again.

Where was the first place you ever had sex?
Kahuna – I do not remember where it was, just that it was not very enjoyable
Babushka - I would rather not remember.

On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest)
Kahuna – Probably a 9 (Divorce that will never end excluded)
Babushka - 9! There is little in my life, when I really think about it, that I am not happy with.

Are you more submissive or dominant?
Kahuna – I think I am naturally submissive, due to low self-esteem for years. I am working on that………as a matter of fact I took the risk of being dominant with Babushka last night (and I believe we both enjoyed it tremendously)
Babushka - I am 50/50. I love being dominated. I love taking control!

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Kahuna – Yes, once I saw Babushka for the first time
Babushka - Yes.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe your bed time habits. What side do you sleep on? What do you usual wear? Any night time rituals?
Kahuna – When alone, I sleep on the edge of the bed in my underwear. When with Babushka, I sleep Nekkid and always touching a part of her body. My nighttime ritual with babushka is teasing her/preventing her from touching my cock. Happy TMI everyone!!!
Babushka - My bedtime retual is to lock down the house (old fears die hard). If Kahuna is here, we put BuddyLuv to bed. Wait till he is sleeping, take our eyes out (contacts) go to bed tired, then wake up as soon as we hit the sheets. I cuddle next to Kahuna, spend ot time together, then fall to sleep touching him somewhere. If I wake up not touching him, (which is unusual because I am usually pushed up against him, while he is falling off the edge of the bed)I find ways to entangle myself into him.

I adore and miss you tonight, Kahuna!

4 comments:

Big Kahuna said...

My darling Babushka....

I adore and miss you tonight as well. I will be in my undies all alone but dreaming of you.

To think just one night ago I was working on my 'dominant' side...ending with you covered in cum.

To think that two nights ago I was busy bringing you to three orgasms before you fell sound asleep on my chest

- said...

I always just luv your answers that ya'll write. The 2 of U are sooooo crazy*sexy cute together. Keep on keeping on & Happy TMI too ; )

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I've said it before, but I love your combined TMI answers, you know. It allows everyone to see how you two compliment each other and are different from each other. It's incredibly insightful, and a wonderful idea. :)

Happy TMI!

Big Kahuna said...

ISTM: Thanks for the luv!! I will need to swing by and read you today as well - Thanks for stopping by. BTW - Can we get an invite to your HNT blog as well?

Ms. Inconspicuous: We enjoy it as well. It is nice to see you once again.

Happy TMI all!