Sunday, January 21, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

Thanks you Sammy Hagar of Van Halen - I could not say it any better!

Babushka and I were only able to spend a couple hours together. The 'Little B' was under the weather so time was spent taking care of him. The three of us watched a few episodes of The Simpsons - a sure-fire cure for anything that ails a person. Babushka and I were able to cuddle under the blanket for a little bit. To be brief, I was provided the opportunity and the pleasure of bringing her to orgasm. It had been much too long since I had felt that wonderful trembling beneath my fingertips.

I feel so close to Babushka when she cums. I share in her joy - in her release. I feel as satisfied when she orgasms as if it were me who were completing the bodily release. I love that feeling of closeness and satisfaction.

Additionally, I enjoy being emotionally present for Babushka and Little B. I know that she appreciates my interest and concern. Yet that means so much to me to be available - to be a man of integrity and honor. Being a good an honorable man is not something to be ashamed from. I cherish and celebrate the well rounded person that I am.

I said early on I want it all - Emotional, Spiritual, Physical as well as Sexual. I told Babushka tonight I was torn between telling her how much I appreciate and adore her presence in my life and letting her know I wanted ti bend her over the kitchen table and fuck like the world was coming (or cumming) to an end.

The honest to goodness truth is that I want them both - I want it all.
  • Good Times; Bad Times and Comfortable Times
  • Loving Times; Naughty Times and Kinky Times
Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'

I'll be Livin'......Thank You Very Much

No comments: