Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where's The Beef.....

......Or in this case - "Where's the Sex"!!

When I started this blog my intent was that it be a 'Sex Blog'- filled with my tales of exploration and liberation toward healthy sexuality like so many of the blogs I read.

Instead my thoughts are on:
  • My son's frustration during his basketball games
  • Fouls are bad calls and others fault
Finances and the soon-to-be former Mrs.
  • Expenses greater than income for 16 years
  • I pay for 100%
  • I say I am broke and she follows with "I need more money - I am overdrawn"
And of course Babushka
  • She deserves so much more than I can give her now
  • Yet I cherish every moment I get with her
Sex? - We'll Babushka and I shared mutual orgasms yesterday and they rocked!!! Feeling comfortable and intimate with someone is wonderful indeed - something I always dreamed about. It is everything I could ever want.

And a freshly shaved HWP doesn't hurt either!!

Get Busy Livin' or get Busy Dyin'

No comments: